Monday, February 18, 2013
Blog 4 Incorporating New HR systems
I remember when I was hired at Khol's, one of my training sessions was to to educated on HR. It was video that they had showed me about the do's and dont's of their company. Also if I had any problems concerning the way I was treated by my management or co-workers, they provided numbers that you can call to discuss your issues. Afer I had watched the video I had to take three tests on the HR part itself. Even though the test seemed like they took forever, it was truly beneficial for every employee. Anytime there was a new plan or new changes being made, the managers would gather all their employees for a meeting to discuss the changes. It kept us all well informed so that everyone was on the same page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is a good idea, its important to make sure that every one understands what the HR practices are and a test will make sure that they understood.
ReplyDeleteThats great that your got to have some HR training. The company also went about it the right way, a video will definetly help everyone remember easily.
ReplyDelete