Thursday, January 31, 2013

Communicating New Policies and Procedures

When communicating new policies I think it is very important that you ensure that the outcome is that everyone understands. It could be easier in small groups because you can talk to people one on one to make sure they get it. You can have them repeat the information to make sure they get it. This is harder if your trying to communicate to a big group. I think it is important that you give clear written instructions as well to make sure they understand, this is a good idea for small and big groups because people tend to forget things, especially if they had a bad day. Explain the information in easy to understand terms.

4 comments:

  1. Written information would be useful in order to to communicate new policies and procedures because people would be able to see the changes on a written document instead of just hearing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! I always like to have a written version because I am forgetful

      Delete