Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blog 2 Communicating New Policies and Procedures

With new policies and procedures some companies can benefit from these changes and other companies can have their businesses suffer. Many times, changes might take time for a company to implemented and follow new procedures and policies.Depending on how the new procedures and polilices are handled it may have a new negative or a positve effect on their customers. I remember one time being in the doctors office and there was a patient in frontof  me that had to pay up to fourty dollars to be seen by the doctor because their insurance was not covering everything. When new policies and produres are introduced to large groups, many people will have questions that might not get answered and some people may leave confused. In small groups people will get more detailed information and then you will be able to get your questions answered. If I was working for a company I would like to hear about new policies and procedures in a small group because my questions will be able to get answered and I would be able to talk to manager directly.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. New policies and procedures should be communicated in a very smart manner

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! I would like to be able to ask questions too.

    ReplyDelete